Grunwerg Global - Carving Fork - GF-24
- "The GF Series is a classic collection of larger, drop forged knives with weighted hollow handles
- More durable for heavy use and favoured by professional chefs
- The safe, smooth contours and seamless construction eliminates food traps, making them the most hygienic knives on the market
- The dots on the handles are not only a designer's touch, they ensure a non-slip grip, offering safety when cooking
- Manufactured from the finest high carbon stainless steel, CROMOVA 18, was designed exclusively for Global knives. A combination of steels that hold the steep, acute cutting edge whilst being robust and stain resistant
- In true Samurai tradition, Global knives are weighted to ensure they are perfectly balanced and are also magnetic allowing for a range of storage options."